Whether you’re aware of it or not, energy is all around you and you can sense it even if you’re not consciously thinking about it.
Everything is energy, but it can vary both in quantity and quality.
If you’ve been asking yourself “Is my vibration low or high?”, then it means that you’ve started to see how energy can affect your life.
Here are two scenarios which you’ve most likely experienced at least once in your life.
- You’ve met a new person or been to a crowded place (like a train station) and you’ve immediately felt a negative vibe. At the time, you couldn’t really put a finger on it and find an explanation to what your instinct was telling you.
- You went to a concert and thought in your head “What an amazing energy I’m feeling!”.
Most of us, don’t really think about this sort of things in our everyday life, but all of these are connected to our vibrations, which can be low or high.
Vibration: Low or High?
A low vibration is usually associated with negative emotions, such as hatred, fear, greed or depression. A high vibration leans towards love, peace, compassion and forgiveness.
The higher your vibration, the more you are connected to the Universe and to your inner self.
The lower your vibration, the more conflicts can occur in your life and disconnect you from your true nature.
Now I will tell you how you can figure out which vibration is ruling your life.
Most Common Signs Which Define a Low Vibration
- You are apathetic, you feel like you don’t care about anything or anyone;
- You are constantly tired and lethargic;
- You can’t seem to break old habits and this leads to feeling stuck in life;
- You can’t get emotionally attached to anyone;
- You get sick quite often and you’re feeling both emotional and physical pain;
- You don’t lead a healthy life (mentally or physically);
- You can’t seem to find a meaning in life;
- You make connections with other people which don’t bring you joy and peace;
- You focus on the negative aspects of life and ignore the beauty of it;
- You don’t feel grateful and you complain quite a lot;
- You find it impossible to forgive yourself and others as well.
Most Common Signs Which Define a High Vibration
- You are self-aware of what you say, do, think and feel;
- You feel connected to aspects of the Universe which are beyond us (love, divinity, peace);
- You feel empathy towards other people;
- You are a creative person and you feel easily inspired by everything around you;
- You feel grateful for the life you’re living;
- You feel a deep connection to your body and its needs;
- You live in the present and you don’t cling to the past;
- You are patient and forgiving with yourself and other people;
- You are open to experiencing new things in life;
- You bring peace wherever you go and you instil it in other people as well;
- You know your true calling in this life.
The Vibration: Low, High or Somewhere in Between
Is your vibration low?
Then you absolutely need to tune into your frequency in order to reach and explore your soul. Only that way you can heal it and be able to access your full potential.
The infinite wisdom journey is for those of you who want to have a deeper connection to their spirit, discover your purpose in life, heal your mind, body and soul, activate your DNA and much more.
I love you with my heart, with my soul, with every fibre of my entire being. Together we can make this world a much more harmonious place.