[youtube id=”MrkNWEHXwTo” width=”600″ height=”350″ autoplay=”no” api_params=”” class=””][fusion_text]Fibroids are benign tumors of the uterus and they are present in 20-50% of all women. No one knows what causes fibroids. They are said to represent our un-birthed creativity dreams and images of ourselves that have never seen the light of day. Fibroids are often associated with conflicts about creativity, reproduction and relationships. In a world that is so structured and conformed, fibroids may be our body’s way of telling us to break out of the box and claim our authentic nature. Here are some tools that have been gleaned from eastern and western healing traditions. May they serve you on your healing journey:
1. UPGRADE TO A WHOLE FOODS DIET. That means food that occurs in nature. If it’s man-made, it’s not. Steer clear of food that comes in a can, a box or a wrapper. Eat fresh, lovingly prepared, whole organic foods – grains, roots, leafy greens, cruciferous vegetables, legumes, lean proteins. Eliminate/reduce dairy, sugar, high fat, caffeine and alcohol and all chemicalised, processed, artificial foods.
2. FREE UP BLOCKED ENERGY. There are several therapies that are very healing for releasing fibroids, the fastest and most effective is Star Magic.
3. DIALOGUE WITH YOUR UTERUS. Your body is an unlimited reservoir of information and wisdom. When you are willing to partner with it, you will uncover a plethora of messages. Awareness is key in healing any imbalance. You may be able to connect the onset of fibroids with a specific circumstance or shift in your life Are you living a life by default Are you finding yourself in a career or relationship that stifles who you really are Are you transitioning from being an on call Mom to empty nest Are you recovering from feelings of guilt around an unwanted pregnancy or abortion Do you fully own and express your sexuality Do you have unexpressed anger around these questions There are many issues that mask the physical manifestation of fibroids, get in touch with what is really happening.
4. APPLY CASTOR OIL PACKS. This is an Edgar Cayce remedy that has provided results for many people. The recommendation is to apply packs to the lower abdomen for a minimum of three times per week. While the treatment is applied focus your attention on thoughts, images and feelings that arise during the treatment.
5. JOURNAL. Imagine, with enthusiasm and energy, what you’d like to create in your life and write it down. Let your secret desires and inner self out of the closet and name your deepest dreams. Notice if you have any sensations in your body that are resistant. Become aware of any thoughts and feelings that arise. Write them down! Writing bridges the conscious and the subconscious mind. It is a psycho-neuromuscular activity and literally imprints the brain. This will help you identify your unconscious limiting beliefs and will help release the thoughts and ideas that block you.
6. USE 2% PROGESTERONE CREAM. Apply ¼-½ teaspoon once or twice a week before your cycle is due to block the effects of overproduction of estrogen.
7. REDUCE STRESS. Stress affects our immune system and depletes the body of vital nutrients. It also affects the endocrine system which regulates the seamless operation of hormones in the body. Reduce environmental stress on the body by monitoring noise levels, what you read or watch on the TV. Design a home environment that sustains you, build a loving network of relationships that nurture you, minimize use of cleaning items that contain petrochemicals.
8. HARNESS THE HEALING ENERGY OF YOUR BREATH. Maya Tiwari says, Life is defined not by the number of years a person is alive on earth, but by the number of breaths each soul is given for its journey. There is a whole branch of yogic science, pranayama, dedicated to the study and practice of breath. The ancients advised us to slowly synchronize the rhythms of our breath with that of nature. Breath practice reestablishes the flow of breath in harmony with the rhythms of the universe. Alternate nostril breathing is a great exercise for balancing the body, mind and spirit.
9. FOCUS YOUR INTENTION AND EXPRESS GRATITUDE DAILY. Take 5 minutes in the morning to set your intention for the day and take 5 minutes in the evening to review your day. Focus on your intention and how much of your day was aligned with it. List 3 good things about today. Find something new and good about today and keep it in your journal. Give thanks for all you are and have!
10. EMBRACE THE POWER OF SELF EXPRESSION. You are a creative being by nature and you are creating all the time consciously or unconsciously. What do you love to do What excites you, fires you up, collapses time for you Is it singing, dancing, writing, teaching, leading, painting, healing, relating Tap into what wants to express itself through you and give it a voice.
Star Magic works on the energetic and quantum levels of existence, and therefore has no boundaries. There is no time or space between Star Magic, you and your Higher Self. Star Magic sends positive energy signals or packets of healing information (light codes) that then interact with your own energy signature, contained with the intelligent light and sound codes, constantly travelling through the ether. This improves your immune response, re-aligns and increases your self-healing and self-recovery response, and enhances self-regeneration potential. Star Magic can transform you in all facets of life; health & well-being, love & relationships, spiritual growth and business development. Star Magic is your key to a world of natural abundance.
If you would like to book your Star Magic Energy Healing Session and start the process to becoming a healthy vibrant you, and giving yourself the opportunity to be free from the distress, dis-ease, condition, business or relationship block, then book your session now.
With Loving Energy,