Your willpower heals you. Your willpower strengthens your resolve through difficulties. Your willpower also helps you overcome old habits and develop new ones.
Your Willpower helps you to resist distraction and temptations. It helps you to lead a productive lifestyle. Your willpower heals you and keeps you on a chosen course no matter what the world throws in front of you.
Your willpower heals your heart, mind and body. Your body can help you to reduce psychological stress and you can use your mind to heal and strengthen your body.
Change the way you think and take control of the thoughts in your mind. This improves your physical health and well-being. A healthy mind heals and rejuvenates your body.
The Power of Your Will
Willpower is defined as the ability to resist short-term temptations, or distractions, to meet long-term goals. This can be very difficult at first. You need to develop willpower to resist things or say ‘no’ to people. Training your willpower is like training a muscle that gets fatigued from overuse.
Willpower has always been important in all cultures over time and through times of war and peace. Willpower is also seen as important in history and in fantasy as the key to making magic spells and rituals work through the build-up and harnessing of vital energy.
Everyone has the ability to build mental strength. You can spend time and effort to train your mind to help your body perform at its peak. Mental visualisation, affirmation, and meditation will lead to a longer, happier life. You will also being to experience a resonance within yourself. This is when your body, heart, mind and soul all sing together as one perfect song.
How to Train Your Willpower Muscle
Scientific research suggests that willpower is a muscle that you can train. To strengthen a muscle you must exercise. When you overwork your muscles they get tired and need time to recover. So it is best to train your willpower regularly and allow yourself time to chill and restore your energy.
Your willpower becomes stronger with regular use. Start with small things like meditating for 15 to 30 minutes every morning or choosing a fruit over a cake. It is best to start small and scale it up as your willpower, focus and self-control grow.
Use your willpower to heal your bad habits and your emotions. Some poor habits and emotions, especially those from your childhood, may be hard to break but you can do it. Nothing is impossible. Keep practising and you become a better version of yourself. The force is within you.
Seven Ways to Boost Your Willpower
1. Meditation Increases Willpower, Healing & Vitality. Meditation has countless benefits for everyone young and old alike. Numerous studies show that meditation slows the rate of cellular aging and also facilitates healing. Meditation helps you stay looking and feeling young and it also help ward off age-related disease. Every child would benefit from being taught meditation. Daily meditation helps each child flow with life, improves their willpower, increases their health, and reduces misbehaviour by increasing mindfulness.
2. Write a Gratitude Journal for Great Sleep. Scientific studies have linked gratitude to longer lasting higher quality sleep. Before you go to bed reflect on three things you’re grateful for and write them down. Feelings of thankfulness conjured right before you fall asleep will increase the chances of getting a good sleep and reducing insomnia.
3. Laugh to Have a Healthier Heart. Research shows laughter decreases stress hormones, reduces artery inflammation, and increases good cholesterol. Laughter has positive effects that can last 24 hours. So it is great to add laughter yoga or daily laughing to your routine of meditation, yoga, exercise, and energy healing.
4. Expect Your Treatments to Work. If you are told by a doctor your headache will be cured by a pill then you are more likely to feel the benefit of the treatment. This is so even if you take a placebo. Your belief in a treatment may be more effective than the treatment itself. Be wise and meditate on the reasons an upcoming treatment is likely to help you.
5. Imagine Working Out to Build Muscle. Researchers have found that mental imagery can help you gain muscle without lifting a finger. Research showed that people who used visualised themselves working out were able to gain about 25% more physical muscle mass. Those who lifted weights and used visualisation saw better results too.
6. Boost your Immunity through Optimism. Optimistic people are less likely to get sick. Researchers originally thought the boost in immunity in optimistic people happened because they took more care of their health. More recent studies have shown that a positive outlook on life is what increases immunity to colds, diseases and infections. Optimism keeps your immune system performing at its peak.
7. Focus on your Life Purpose to Live Longer. Studies consistently show that people are more likely to live healthier and longer lives if they believe that their lives are meaningful. Ensure what you are doing for yourself, others, and the planet matter. Feeling that like you have a reason to get out of bed each and every day aids with health, healing and longevity.
Star Magic is cosmic healing at the highest level. Star Magic uses the light and sound frequencies from higher dimensions through infinite space. It heals at the quantum level with love, light and information. If you are ready to heal at the deepest possible level and be all that you can be in all areas of your life then visit the meditation library.